1 day program
7 functions of a great manager—the missing manual
What’s a manager to do?
You’ve been given an opportunity, step up and show us what you can really do. You may have even been a manager for a long time.
You know what never happens? No one ever tells you what a manager should do, let alone how to be a great manager.
There is a solution, this 1 day program provides the missing manual for managers… literally.
Get the missing manual
Understand the 7 functions that are the key to being a great manager
Not only what to do, but how to do it to ensure your team is on-board and running smoothly
Turbo boost your team
Learn how to create the environment from which high-performing teams emerge naturally
The 7 functions of great managers—the missing manual
- 1 day face-to-face training program
- Digital access to frameworks, tools, and resources
- Access to the ‘red phone’ for questions after the event
- Enrolled in the 4 week delegation challenge to embed the learning
- The 7 functions of great managers
- The operational layer
- The relationship layer
- The strategic layer
- Key tools to support each function
- Effective delegation
- The high-performance environment
Outcomes for participants
- Understand what it takes to be a great manager
- Learn how to achieve each function most effectively and with the least effort from you (so you can focus on your high-value activities)
- Build high-performing teams and use the techniques to also build high-performing partnerships
Outcomes for supervisors
- Feel confident that the managers below you are equipped to do the best job possible
- The teams below you will perform better
- Once their teams are running optimally, the managers below you will be able to support you much better, freeing up your time for strategic thinking and relationship building
Outcomes for the organisation
- Increased team performance
- Increased team culture resulting in staff engagement and wellbeing
- Better outcomes for customers and the business
“There’s a risk of evangelising when returning from these types of events but I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned to improve the culture of our workplace and the quality of our work environment”
Participant from Queensland Government
Interested, or have questions?
Reach out to find out when the next program is running or to discuss any questions you have.